Time Warner Cable and a joint venture between Sony Software Corp. and Warner Music Group have joined the Digital Cable Radio Associates L.P. equity partnership, joining existing partners Jerrold Communications, Comcast Cable Communications, Continental Cablevision and Times Mirror Cable Television, among others.According to yesterday’s announcement, the partners have agreed to contribute additional capital to fund DCR’s expansion. With the addition of Time Warner Cable, four of the five largest U.S. cable services are partnered in DCR.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California