TCI Cablevision of California has agreed to carry The California Channel, a non-profit statewide public affairs channel, on its systems serving 561,491 cable subscribers in San Jose, Los Angeles and Hayward.With the TCI Cablevision addition, The California Channel will be available to 2.5 million of California’s 5.7 million cable homes. The service airs weekdays between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. and includes coverage from the state’s Assembly and Senate floor sessions as well as other political information.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut