Congress last week approved legislation granting $ 11.5 million in supplemental funding so the Federal Communications Commission can regulate cable TV rates.In an accompanying report to the agency, lawmakers said the new cable rules should be implemented Sept. 1, one month earlier than the agency said it could manage. The commission said difficulties of staffing and other concerns pointed toward October as a better start-up date for its new cable rate regs.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut