Six TV broadcasters have been elected to the National Assn. of Broadcasters TV Board of Directors.Elected were incumbent members Bruce McGorrill, CEO of Portland, Maine-based Maine Broadcasting, and G. William Ryan, CEO of Post-Newsweek Stations Inc. The four new NAB TV board members are Phil Jones, CEO of Des Moines, Iowa-based Meredith Corp. Broadcasting Group; Thomas Oakley, prez of Quincy, Ill.-based QNI Broadcast Group; Clyde Payne, GM at WBKO-TV Bowling Green, Ky.; and Nicholas Trigony, prez of Cox Broadcasting in Atlanta.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut