Twentieth Television has cleared “The Simpsons” for off-net syndication on seven Fox affils, bringing clearances to 14 markets representing 30% of the country.They include WTXF, Philadelphia; WFTS, Tampa, Fla.; KVVU, Las Vegas; KNXV, Phoenix; WOFL, Orlando, Fla.; XETV, San Diego; and KSHB, Kansas City, Mo. Fox’s animated hit series, skedded to premiere in syndie in fall 1994, was earlier cleared on the Fox O&Os.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut