Yorkshire TV has begun production on “Discovery Loch Ness,” a documentary that will air on the Discovery Channel both in Europe and the U.S. The project marks the first European effort for the channel to be broadcast on its U.S. counterpart.Alison Armitage, Fabio, Holly Floria, Spencer Rochfort, Randy Vasquez, Michael Worth and John Vernon have joined the cast of the upcoming syndicated series “Acapulco H.E.A.T.,” from All American TV. Catherine Oxenberg and Brendan Kelly star in the show, designed for a September premiere.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut