Paramount Network TV has confirmed a two-year production commitment to the comedy “Wings,” as reported (Daily Variety, Feb. 8). The series already has been renewed for next season by NBC and been sold off-network to the USA cable web, which is 50%-owned by Paramount.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California