Paramount Network TV has confirmed a two-year production commitment to the comedy “Wings,” as reported (Daily Variety, Feb. 8). The series already has been renewed for next season by NBC and been sold off-network to the USA cable web, which is 50%-owned by Paramount.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut