Paramount Network TV has confirmed a two-year production commitment to the comedy “Wings,” as reported (Daily Variety, Feb. 8). The series already has been renewed for next season by NBC and been sold off-network to the USA cable web, which is 50%-owned by Paramount.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Cinelease Inc., Atlanta , Georgia
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, Brooklyn, New York
- Sirius XM Radio, California