Paramount Network TV has confirmed a two-year production commitment to the comedy “Wings,” as reported (Daily Variety, Feb. 8). The series already has been renewed for next season by NBC and been sold off-network to the USA cable web, which is 50%-owned by Paramount.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California