Paramount Network TV has confirmed a two-year production commitment to the comedy “Wings,” as reported (Daily Variety, Feb. 8). The series already has been renewed for next season by NBC and been sold off-network to the USA cable web, which is 50%-owned by Paramount.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York