South Carolina Monday hosted the first of four forums to solicit suggestions on making public broadcasting programming more diverse and objective. Key Republican lawmakers protested an alleged liberal bias in pubcasting programming , Congress passed an amendment to a CPB funding bill that required “objectivity and balance” in public TV and radio shows.Forums also will be held in Dallas Sept. 27; Seattle/Tacoma Nov. 9; and in Florida.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut