Rysher Entertainment has committed to a second syndie season of “Prime Suspect,” a homegrown KNBC-TV show that started off in Los Angeles as “Murder One.”Achieving a 3.3 national rating during the November sweeps, the “Prime Suspect” producer-distributor opted for the renewal. During the show’s first season, its investigative reports led to the capture of three suspects.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut