RTL, the German commercial broadcaster, led the July national ratings in that territory with a 19.8% market share, besting the established pubcasters ZDF (17. 8%) and ARD (16.8%).RTL’s third consecutive No. 1 ranking was particularly strong in the key 14- 29 demo — a 22.8% market share. Similarly, the web bit off a 38.9% slice of the entire TV advertising pie during the month. Record run for a private net The 9-year-old RTL currently produces more than 60% of its own programming and is the first privately funded net in Germany to reach and sustain such a high level of in-house programming. Much of the rest of its programming comes from the Hollywood majors, particularly MCA and Columbia, with which the broadcaster enjoys long-term output arrangements.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut