Bob Fasbender has been named supervising producer of “Rivera Live,” CNBC’s new one-hour, six-night-a-week Geraldo Rivera talkshow bowing Feb. 7.He had been supervising producer of CNBC’s “McLaughlin.” Prior to joining the Peacock cable web, Fasbender held managing editor positions with the Sports News Network and the syndicated series “Crimewatch Tonight.” He also served as a managing editor and producer for Fox-owned WNYW-TV in New York.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut