The Delta Burke vehicle “Delta” looked average in its return to ABC in the plush post-“Roseanne” slot Tuesday, pulling a 14.7 rating, 22 share and falling 21% off its lead-in.That was better than the average 27% decline for the most recent occupant, “The Jackie Thomas Show,” but short of the ratings retention of “Coach,” which has since moved to Wednesday behind “Home Improvement.” Like “Coach,””Delta” comes from Bungalow 78 Prods. and Universal TV, though Bungalow topper Barry Kemp has given up his production role on the show, citing creative differences (Daily Variety, Feb. 2).
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut