Four Paramount-owned stations will provide a weeklong test for the first interactive gameshow strip starting Dec. 27, but a studio spokesman says chances are slim Par will roll out “Video Games Challenge” at next month’s National Assn. of Television Program Executives confab in Miami.Localized versions of the half-hour series will air live for five days in early fringe on stations in Philadelphia, Dallas, Houston and Washington, D.C. Sandra Pastoor, program director of D.C. station WDCA-TV, will serve as exec producer of the series that will allow home viewers to play via their touch-tone phones.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut