Three Gillett Broadcasting-owned stations and several others have joined the Television Bureau of Advertising for the new year, according to the trade organization.Gillett stations WJBK-TV, Detroit; WTVT-TV, Tampa; and WITI-TV, Milwaukee, have become members. All of the Gillett outlets are now TVB cardholders. Also, KXAS-TV, Dallas; WHEC-TV, Rochester; KOTA, Rapid City; WTMV, Tampa; WXXV, Gulfport; and WBSV-TV, Sarasota, have joined.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut