NBC will for the first time offer a second foreign-language audio feed to affiliates during coverage of the NBA Finals, which starts tonight.The secondary audio programming (SAP) will be carried locally by KNBC-TV as well as the network’s O&Os in New York and Miami and affiliates in Boston, Dallas/Fort Worth, San Diego, Milwaukee, Denver, Phoenix, Portland, Spokane, Wash., Corpus Christi, Texas, and Hartford. The audio, being offered in conjunction with the NBA, will be handled by Armando Quintero and Jose Paneda, who have previously provided Spanish-language radio calls on NBA Radio broadcasts of the championship series. Local stations, such as KTLA, frequently use the SAP channel to provide Spanish-language versions of programming, including baseball coverage and news.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut