For the first time — and most likely the last — NBC will carry a Charlie Brown special.The Peacock network will air “You’re in the Super Bowl, Charlie Brown!” at 8 p.m. Jan. 18. CBS, which has carried the animated “Peanuts” specials from comic strip creator Charles Schulz since 1965, reportedly passed on this one because NBC has the Super Bowl. Eye web execs could not be reached for comment. An NBC spokeswoman said Charlie Brown will only make one appearance on the network before returning to CBS in the spring. The special involves Charlie Brown trying to land a trip to the Super Bowl.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut