Bill Mumy, perhaps best known for his role on “Lost in Space,” will host “Inside Space,” an original magazine program for the Sci-Fi Channel. The half-hour airs Saturday at 10 a.m. and Sunday at 9 p.m.“Inside Space” explores fact and fantasy of space travel and through contests and promotions also serves as a way for the network’s viewers to interact with the channel.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut