Tony Dwyer has been upped to VP-general sales manager for MTM Television Distribution.It’s the first exec appointment from TV syndication senior veepee Marc Grayson since he replaced company president Kevin Tannehill as head of MTM’s syndication wing a few weeks ago. Dwyer, who had been vice president and eastern regional manager since 1992, is now second to Grayson in MTM’s chain of command. He’ll be responsible for the supervision of the company’s domestic television sales. Dwyer, who has been based out of Chicago, will be moving to Los Angeles. Previously, Dwyer was senior VP-general sales manager for ITC Domestic Television Distribution. Prior to that he held various sales positions at Group W Prods., eventually becoming veepee-general sales manager.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut