Lin Broadcasting posted narrower losses for the fourth quarter.The company recorded a net loss of $ 15.4 million (30 cents a share), vs. $ 37.4 million (73 cents) in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31. Revenues were up nearly 20% to $ 37.4 million. For the year, the broadcasting, publishing and cellular phone company posted a net loss of $ 95 million ($ 1.85), vs. $ 170.2 million ($ 3.31) in ’91. Revenues were up 22% to $ 572.5 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut