Lifetime Television will expand its programming lineup to Sundays on Aug. 1 in a quest to present alternative women’s fare against sports.The basic cable network said an announcement concerning Lifetime Medical Television, which currently runs on Sundays, will be made next week. Lifetime also is expected to increase its original programming commitment, with talkshows and telepix considered the areas it will explore under new programming head Judy Girard.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut