John Tesh is leaving the NBC daytime talkshow “John & Leeza,” which will be reshaped as a new yet-to-be-titled talkshow featuring co-host Leeza Gibbons.The show is produced by Paramount Domestic TV, which also produces “Entertainment Tonight.” The studio denied that Tesh’s role on that program was in jeopardy, with sources saying that the change on the NBC show was brought about due to pressure from the network’s affiliates. The new Gibbons-only talkshow, focusing on women’s issues, will premiere Jan. 17, the same day NBC begins airing “The Jane Whitney Show,” recently pulled from syndication by Warner Bros. TV.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut