CBS has reached an agreement with star Angela Lansbury and Universal TV on two additional seasons of “Murder, She Wrote,” the web’s highest-rated drama series.The show, produced by Lansbury’s Corymore Prods. in association with Universal, is currently in its ninth season and averaging a 17.9 rating, 27 share in Nielsen season to date.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut