KTTV yesterday replaced 10 p.m. news anchorman and market vet Chris Harris with weekend anchor Bob Donley, but reassigned the Harris to a reporting position.Donley moves into the weeknight slot as the station seeks to attract an audience more compatible with the young-skewing viewers attracted to Fox Broadcasting prime time fare. September member He joined KTTV in September as Inland Empire correspondent and was elevated in January to anchor of the Fox O&O’s Saturday newscast. Prior to KTTV, Donley served as anchor of the 5 p.m. weeknight newscast on CBS affil KLAS-TV in Las Vegas. No stranger Donley is not a stranger to the Los Angeles market, having served as a reporter from 1978-81 at KCBS-TV (then KNXT). A station spokesman said Harris’ co-anchor, Christine Devine, would remain as a weeknight anchor.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut