KCBS-TV is among the stations clearing Genesis Entertainment’s “Paradise Beach” for a summer test launch. The early fringe strip, a youth-oriented dramatic series, has been cleared in seven of the top 10 markets for a 13-week run starting in June. Overall, the program has been licensed in 35 markets representing more than 45% of the country, including Tribune indie WPIX-TV in New York.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut