WCBS-TV in New York Monday will start double running King World’s “American Journal” and Paramount’s “Hard Copy” in the 9-10 a.m. slot being vacated by Warner Bros.’ canceled “Jane Whitney Show.”The 9 a.m. berth for “Journal” in the nation’s largest TV market could give a lift to the freshman newsmag’s national rating, since it currently only airs at 35 a.m. in New York. “Hard Copy” will continue to air at 7 p.m. on WCBS.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut