Rick Jacobson has ankled his post at Buena Vista TV and joined Viacom Entertainment in the newly-created position of president of domestic markets, reporting to Neil Braun, chairman and CEO, Viacom Entertainment Group, the company confirmed yesterday.Jacobson served for almost four years as VP, general manager, sales, for Buena Vista. A Viacom spokeswoman said an announcement would be forthcoming.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut