Michael Jacobs, brought in earlier to consult on Disney’s “The Sinbad Show”, has been named an exec producer on the Fox Broadcasting Co. sitcom, joining the original tandem of Gary Murphy and Larry Strawther.Jacobs already exec produces three other Disney series –“Dinosaurs,””Where I Live” and “Boy Meets World,” all for ABC. The producer was brought in after studio officials were upset with the first two episodes of the show, which is now scheduled to launch Sept. 16. The premiere episode is now credited as a script by Murphy, Strawther, Jacobs and “Dinosaurs” producers David A. Caplan and Brian Lapan from a story by Strawther, Murphy and Sinbad. Both “Boy Meets World” and “Where I Live” are scheduled for fall, while “Dinosaurs” will finish production shortly on a 14-episode midseason order.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut