ITC Entertainment Group has acquired North American video and television rights to “Tom and Viv,” starring Willem Dafoe and Miranda Richardson.The film, which is the true love story of T.S. Eliot and his first wife, Vivienne Haigh-Wood, will be directed by Brian Gilbert from a screenplay by Michael Hastings, based on the original stage play. “Tom and Viv,” a production of New Era Entertainment and IRS Media, will be produced by Marc Samuelson, Harvey Kass and Peter Samuelson. The film’s executive producers are Paul Colichman and Miles Copeland.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut