A national alliance of the major forces in Canadian TV has promised to come up with a voluntary code to control the level of violence shown on TV here. Some broadcasters are, more immediately, banning violence before 9 p.m. Canadian communications minister Perrin Beatty told the industry to come up with a self-regulatory code or he will have federal watchdog CRTC enforce its own set of rules.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York