A national alliance of the major forces in Canadian TV has promised to come up with a voluntary code to control the level of violence shown on TV here. Some broadcasters are, more immediately, banning violence before 9 p.m. Canadian communications minister Perrin Beatty told the industry to come up with a self-regulatory code or he will have federal watchdog CRTC enforce its own set of rules.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut