Mitch Horwits will join Spelling Entertainment as senior VP, acquisitions and co-productions, responsible for acquiring TV and theatrical product as well as expanding the company’s role in TV co-productions and feature co-financing.Horwits was previously VP of worldwide acquisitions at Warner Bros. Prior to WB, Horwits spent two years at CBS/Fox Video in programming and acquisitions.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut