Television New Zealand and its production subsid South Pacific Pictures have appointed London-based Hit Entertainment as their exclusive international program distributor.Pubcaster TVNZ has a library of about 400 hours. It specializes in producing nature programs, via its natural history unit, and family drama, via South Pacific. Hit also will provide marketing support and assist in raising co-production finance. It will take over these activities from TVNZ’s existing London sales office, although South Pacific prez John McRae will continue to oversee the company’s European business from London.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut