Home Box Office says its Sunday night all-star inaugural spec “An American Reunion” averaged a 10.0 rating/14 share in Nielsen HBO homes. The show built to a 12.1/16 in its final quarter hour (9:30-9:45 p.m.), topping its network competition in rating and tying two of the nets in share: NBC (11.8/16), Fox (11 .6/16), ABC (11.3/15) and CBS (9.8/13).
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California