Home Box Office says its Sunday night all-star inaugural spec “An American Reunion” averaged a 10.0 rating/14 share in Nielsen HBO homes. The show built to a 12.1/16 in its final quarter hour (9:30-9:45 p.m.), topping its network competition in rating and tying two of the nets in share: NBC (11.8/16), Fox (11 .6/16), ABC (11.3/15) and CBS (9.8/13).
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California