Home Box Office and Anglia TV today confirmed details of their new production and distribution partnership (Daily Variety, March 15), including some minor last-minute changes in the balance of the relationship.Under the final deal, both HBO’s production house Citadel and Anglia’s distribution firm Itel will be owned equally by HBO and Anglia. However, the new London-based production joint venture, Anglia Television Entertainment, will be owned 51% by Anglia and 49% by HBO. It was revealed that Anglia will pay $ 3.5 million in two stages for its stake in Citadel, and that HBO will pay $ 1.5 million in two stages for its 50% voting interest in Itel. Anglia will also receive $ 250,000 from HBO representing half the value of Anglia Films’ development slate, which is being absorbed into the new company ATE.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut