The number of stations using Paramount’s “Hard Copy” to replace Carsey-Werner Distribution’s defunct “You Bet Your Life” in access has jumped to six.WRC-TV in Washington, D.C., will make the move next September, while WLWT in Cincinnati will act on Monday. Among the other stations that have replaced “Bet” with “Copy” in the last four weeks are WCBS-TV, New York; KDFW, Dallas and WCPX, Orlando.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut