Group W Prods. yesterday gave a greenlight for year two of “Vicki!,” its daily one-hour talk entertainment series.The show, which airs in 158 markets, has been renewed in 60% of the country for next season. “Vicki!” recently added WTMJ, Milwaukee; WLVT, Jackson, Miss.; WTWC, Tallahassee, Fla.; KTTC, Rochester, N.Y.; and WLEX, Lexington, Ky., to its station lineup. At the same time, Group W said it won’t be renewing “That’s Amore,” its half-hour daily relationship show, which will wrap at the end of its first season.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut