Sports syndicator Proserv Television has acquired North American and Asian rights to “The Golden Four,” four of the most prestigious track and field events in the world.Under the terms of the deal, Proserv will distribute the Bislett Games in Oslo; Weltklasse in Zurich; ISTAF ’93 in Berlin; and Memorial Van Damme in Brussels in a three-hour format. Proserv acquired the package from Ufa, which also created “The Golden Four” format.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut