Greystone Communications has signed Danny Glover to host itsupcoming Arts & Entertainment network series “Civil War Journal,” the company confirmed.A&E has ordered 13 one-hour episodes of the show, with an additional 13 segments in development. The series focuses on great stories from the period and is scheduled to air in primetime starting Sept. 8. Glover has appeared in several Western-era projects, including “Silverado” and the recent CBS miniseries “Queen.” Greystone also produces “The Real West,” hosted by Kenny Rogers, which has become the highest-rated regular series on the cable network.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut