Fox Broadcasting Co. will double-pump its Tuesday lineup with encore airings of “Key West” and “Class of ’96” tomorrow and Sunday, respectively, with “Key West” to air at 9 p.m. following “Cops” and “Class” to convene at 10 o’clock coming out of “Herman’s Head.”The two hours premiered on Tuesday and each averaged a 6.0 rating, 9 share nationally in Nielsen, ranking fourth in their time period. Unlike its Wednesday lineup, the weblet didn’t have the benefit of an established series to anchor its Tuesday schedule. The networks have also used multiple airings of new programs in different time periods to try and boost sampling.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut