Falcon Cable TV yesterday announced higher fourth-quarter losses but lower losses for the year that ended Dec. 31, 1992.Fourth-quarter net loss was $ 2,697,400, or 42 cents per share, on revenues of $ 12,848,300. That compares to a loss of $ 2,223,400 (34 cents) on revenues of $ 11,652, 100 for the same period in 1991. For the year, Falcon had a net loss of $ 8,956,000 ($ 1.39) on revenues of $ 50,616,000, compared to losses of $ 10,494,100 ($ 1.62) on revenues of $ 45,933, 500 the prior year. Falcon’s parent company, Falcon Holding Group LP, owns and manages cable television systems in 60 operating regions in 27 states. Falcon, with more than 1 million subscribers, is said to be the 13th largest multiple system cable operator in the country.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut