ESPN has sold live TV rights to this year’s Indy Car World Series to the European Sports Network for an estimated $ 3.2 million, about seven times more than last year’s price.The European Sports Network, a satellite web comprising Screensport in the U.K., Sportnet in the Netherlands, Sportkanal in Germany and TV Sport in France, outbid the BBC, ITV and Sky Sports to win the event, which includes 16 races. Web is half-owned by ESPN.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut