TV news and magazine vet Mark Monsky, who created “Hard Copy” for Paramount and served a stint as VP of news for the NBC TV stations, has been named executive consultant for “Secrets of the National Enquirer.”The one-hour series, from exec producers Michael Gerber and James McNamara, will debut as a primetime special in March 1994. It has been cleared by the Chris-Craft/United TV stations, which cover 20% of the country.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut