The Discovery Channel will launch a 15-hour-a-week programming service to Japan beginning April 1.Discovery said last week that the service will go to more than 800,000 homes in Japan via the Eisei Channel, a news web operated by Satellite Channels Inc., which is associated with Asahi Newspaper and TV Asahi. “We look at this as a great first step” toward taking the channel to Japan full-time, Discovery Communications senior veepee Domenick Fioravanti said.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut