DIC Animation City and Turner Program Services have joined forces to produce a series of one-hour quarterly interview spex hosted by sports commentator Marv Albert.The companies will produce and distribute five one-hour quarterly spex featuring major sports personalities. The undertaking represents DIC’s entry into the sports and interview arena, according to company prez-CEO Andy Heyward. “This move is part of our ongoing plan to create opportunities in all areas of the entertainment industry,” he said. Albert began his career as a sports commentator in 1963, and since 1977 has been with NBC Sports.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut