Former CBS News anchor Walter Cronkite will host a two-hour program on the new U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum April 26 on the Discovery Channel.“The Holocaust: In Memory of Millions” will discuss the significance of the new D.C. memorial, with Holocaust survivors offering their perspective on the tragedy. Cronkite will offer personal reflections on his days as a World War II foreign correspondent. Cronkite recently signed a three-year deal with Discovery Communications, the parent of the Discovery Channel and the Learning Channel. He will appear as an on-air personality and contribute to the production of several specials and series.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut