An Ontario judge has refused to ban pubcaster CBC from showing the miniseries “Boys of St. Vincent” Sunday and Monday.The judge Wednesday denied the application for a broadcast injunction brought by the Toronto branch of the Christian Brothers. Former members of the order are charged with sexual abuse relating to alleged incidents at an Ontario church-run school. The fictional mini deals with child sexual abuse at a church-run school. The judge accepted the argument that the program would not jeopardize the brothers’ right to a fair trial.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut