The claim that Gene Roddenberry said the original “Star Trek” TV show had not turned a profit until 1985 was made by his ex-wife, Eileen, during testimony in her suit against Norway Corp., her late ex-husband’s company (Daily Variety, Feb. 16). Also, while Eileen Roddenberry will receive half of the profits from certain “Star Trek” properties, she will receive 30% of Norway’s profit participation from “Star Trek: The Next Generation” and was denied any share of income from merchandising, royalties, producer fees or future film projects.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut