Producer Ken Burns has signed up his series, “The Civil War,” for another hitch with the PBS.PBS said it has renewed the 11-hour docu through 1997 and will rebroadcast it nationally during the summer of 1994. Its first three- year contract expires in the fall. “The Civil War” is the most-watched series or miniseries in public TV’s history.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut