Paramount Communications said CINAR Films will produce “The Busy World of Richard Scarry,” a new animated TV series based on the works of the best-selling children’s author to be sold at MIP-TV.CINAR, which is producing the series with France Animation, is handling international sales. Series will be sold in multiformat packages that includes 13 half-hours, 39 ten-minute stories and 26 one- minute musical interstitials. No U.S. distrib has yet been tabbed on the new series, according to Paramount , which holds exclusive worldwide rights to develop Scarry’s works.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut