Claster Television has licensed the new “Pink Panther” animated strip to six Chris-Craft/United stations.The strip will play in the stations’ 7-9 a.m. weekday slots rather than the more heavily viewed early fringe slots dominated by the Fox Children’s Network and “The Disney Afternoon.” Claster is handling domestic distribution of the series, produced in-house by MGM with Mirisch-Geoffrey-DePatie-Freleng, and will offer 40 firstrun episodes for fall.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut