CBS will flop its Friday sitcoms “The Boys” and “The Building” beginning this Friday, with the latter Bonnie Hunt series to now lead off the hour at 9 p.m.Aside from much stronger reviews, “The Building”– produced by Hunt and David Letterman in association with CBS Entertainment Prods. and Columbia Pictures TV — sharply outperformed its lead-in in last Friday’s debut, with an 8.0 rating, 16 share in Nielsen compared to a 6.6/13 for “The Boys.” CBS finished second for the night thanks in part to a special 8 p.m. airing of “How’d They Do That?” (9.1/19), which finished second with the web’s best share in that hour since an airing of “The Wizard of Oz” in February.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut